Saturday, January 10, 2015

We All Miss You



       So I have been in middle school for more than half of the year and I am already missing you guys. I miss the fun that we had with you Ms. Vandervelde, and Mr.Moore. You guys were the funnest fifth grade teachers that I have ever had. Although you were hard on us sometimes, you were still good people. I hope that you are having fun with your other fifth graders now and I hope you can get my message now. We all miss you and we all just want to go back to the fifth grade so bad because middle school is way harder than we though it would be and honestly fifth grade was kind of easy for me. Although I still look down while I type, I try my hardest not to. I have learned a lot from you guys and thank you for giving me that opportunity of that. It was a privilege to meet you two and I hope you guys have fun.



                                                                                                   Sincerely, Nickol Olin

No comments:

Post a Comment